Developing Balanced Learners and Global Citizens.
Developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
- Kindness – we show empathy and caring to the members of our learning community.
- Integrity – we are honest and have high moral principles
- Respect – we appreciate and accept differences, similarities and contributions of others.
- Curiosity – we have a strong desire to learn new things.
- Responsibility – we are accountable for our actions.
- Courage – we are willing to try new things and do our best every day.