Looking for a way to make a personal contribution to the world? Consider volunteering at your neighborhood school! You can make an important difference in the life of a child.At Randolph Elementary, opportunities for involvement abound. Take a moment to review our Buddy Programs. If you are interested in getting involved, contact Wyatt Weber, Community Services and Outreach Coordinator, by phone at 703-228-2321 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer at Randolph, complete the following form 2018-19 APS Vol Application Final . To chaperone a field trip complete the following form Field Trip Chaperone Application, Spanish Field Trip Volunteer Application Submit forms via email or to:
Randolph Elementary School
Community Services Coordinator
1306 S. Quincy Street
Arlington, VA 22204
Once the application form has been received:
- You will be notified by e-mail or phone that your application has been received
- Phone interview will be conducted
- Your references will be contacted
- You will be contacted for program assignment
When you report to the school:
- SIGN IN – this is REQUIRED. Please do not overlook this very important step.
- in case of an emergency, staff need to know who is in the building at all times.
- the number of hours that you volunteer is very important and published in annual reports.
- Introduce yourself to the main office staff, in many cases, they will be your primary contact.
If you have any questions, please call Wyatt Weber at 703-228-2321 or e-mail email@example.com