WE ARE BACK TOGETHER! HOW EXCITING!
Randolph Elementary School is a Title I School. The Randolph Elementary School community is committed to partnering with families in the education of their children in accordance with the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), most recently reauthorized as the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA), along with the National PTA Standards, and Arlington Public Schools Family Engagement Policy and Policy Implementation Procedures (PIP).
Our School Family Partnership Meeting dates are as follows:
November 9, 2021
December 14, 2021
March 8, 2022
Please use the following links to learn about Our Title I Schoolwide Program.
- What does it mean to be a Title I school?
- Qualified, Effective Teachers
- High Academic Standards
- Additional Instructional Support, Early Intervention, and Professional Development
- Family Engagement and Community Partnerships
Please complete the following survey to help us tailor our Title I program and family engagement events to fit your needs.
Each year we review our School-Family Partnership Principles. We invite you to review online and provide any input you have prior to December 14, 2021.
- Title I School-Family Partnership Principles Randolph ES
- Sp -Title I School-Family Partnership Principles Randolph ES
Also of interest: